The duration of this course is 8 hours. Its goal is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) in order to know its importance and to be able to perform its process competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards.
ObjectiveAt the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
The course is targeted at Consultants/Auditors/Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage/distribution and retail sites and BRCGS Professionals.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.