This course is intended to provide detailed explanations of ISO 37001. It provides requirements and guidance for any organization to establish, implement, review and improve an anti-bribery management system. Managing risks related to bribery and other forms of corruption is vital to succeeding commercially. ISO 37001 certification can assure stakeholders that effective anti-bribery measures are in place, maintained and continually improved.
This course is designed to help you and your organisation/institute to understand the requirements of the Anti-bribery Management System and specific requirements as stated in the ISO 37001 standard.
Delegates will also gain an understanding of why anti-bribery is relevant today and, in the future. They will have knowledge on the basic requirements for anti-bribery management systems, as well as key concepts and methods to work with in an anti-bribery management system.
Additional course benefits include:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide.
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
ObjectiveAfter completion of the course, attendees will have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Anti-bribery management systems
- The structure of the ISO 37001
- The requirements of ISO 37001
- The positive impact of compliance with ISO 37001 requirements on organizations’ performance
AudienceThis course is recommended for:
- Compliance managers, executives & professionals interested in knowing the main concepts and requirements of the ISO 37001 standard.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
You can purchase courses offered in your specific Country; please contact us if you don’t find an option for you.