The course covers the following topics:
- Steady state and transient vibrations (frequency and time domain analysis)
- IACS unified requirements for shaft fatigue
- DNV GL's detailed shaft design method
- Simulation of transient load responses
- Calculation cases and design options
Learn how to optimize your shafting design using DNV’s detailed shaft design approach and relevant Nauticus Machinery software tools.
Naval architects, designers, ship yards and approval engineers with detailed knowledge about overall design of marine shafting systems.