On this one-day training course, you’ll learn how to manage psychosocial risks across your organization as part of your overall occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, in order to:
- Prevent psychosocial harm in the workplace;
- Implement effective controls to eliminate or manage psychosocial risk;
- Continually improve the management of psychosocial risk.
You’ll follow the recommendations of ISO 45003 Occupational health and safety management - Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks – Guidelines, gaining an understanding of its background; what creates psychosocial risk within an organization and the steps to take to eliminate or manage the risks and drive continual improvement.
Additional course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide;
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
- Identify why psychosocial risk management is important to an organization and recall its benefits;
- Describe the background of ISO 45003 and its intended outcome;
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress;
- Recognize the terms and definitions used;
- Describe the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003;
- Explain the main recommendations of ISO 45003.
PrerequisitesDelegates will need a good understanding of ISO 45001 and ideally will have attended: An understanding of ISO 45001/ISO 45001 Requirements Training Course.
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.