The objective of the APQP4Wind Specialist Training is to give the participants a basic understanding of the APQP4Wind process, introduce the framework, the requirements, and the tools. In addition to train and to understand how to use and apply the tools in practice. Its syllabus includes:
- The APQP4Wind process;
- PPAP - contents & levels;
- The FMEA process;
- The MSA process.
A training certificate valid for 4 years is issued to all participants passing the test.
After this training, the participants will have a better knowledge of:
- The APQP4Wind process and the ability to communicate this understanding to colleagues;
- The PPAP overview and documentation, facilitation and the ability to communicate this understanding to colleagues;
- The FMEA process and an understanding of systematic risk assessment, its processes and RPN scales and critical characteristics;
- The MSA process and the ability to conduct and understand the results;
- The use and benefits of capability studies;
- Best practices to conduct SPC, understand the results and communicate the results and conclusions.
The course is targeted at a wide range of audiences ranging from those in quality management, to coordinators, experts, system-people and other involved in the APQP4Wind process.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.