The objective of the Management Awareness Training is to give the management a basic understanding of the management role in the APQP4Wind process, introduce the framework, requirements and the tools. In addition to have the management to reflect on the resources needed in order have a successful implementation of APQP4Wind.
After this training, the participants will have gained:
- An understanding of APQP4Wind processes and how to communicate this understanding to customers and employees;
- Knowledge of the rationale and values using the process (framework) to better understand, reveal and collect data;
- Knowledge on how to implement the APQP4Wind process;
- Knowledge on how to identify key risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process and how to ensure resources and maintain competence level;
- Knowledge on how to evaluate status, progress and effectiveness.
The course is targeted at a wide range of audiences ranging from top management, to managers and quality managers working in companies delivering to the Wind Industry.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.