Top management, managers and quality managers working in companies delivering to the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tools
- Implementing of APQP4Wind process
Learning objectiveAfter this workshop the participants are able to: The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process
- Communicate this understanding to customers and employees
- Understand the rationale and values using the process (framework)
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Identify keys risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process
- Ensuring resources and competences
- Evaluating status, progress and effectiveness
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is finalized with a short multiple choice test.
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry.
- Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks.
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises.
- Refresher Training can be attended from 6 months before and up to a maximum of 3 months after the expiration date stated on the certificate. If a participant wishes to renew their certificate more than 3 months after their current certificate has expired, they must sign up for a full Management Awareness Training course instead.