The duration of this course is 8 hours. By attending this 1-day course participants will gain the fundamental understanding of the importance of a positive product safety culture at a site and the important role played by senior management leadership, understand the impact of attitudes and behaviour on product safety culture and demonstrate preparatory steps in developing a Product Safety Culture Plan, including how to engage staff and encourage their involvement.
ObjectiveAt the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the concept of Product Safety Culture and why a positive culture is important to ensuring product safety and integrity
- Identify what the standards require, and the function of Product Safety Culture Plan within a QMS
- Recognise the link between behaviour, Product Safety Culture and how it underpins product safety assurance
- Discuss how to measure an organisation’s Product Safety Culture through the use of tools and techniques
- Develop a sustainable Product Safety Culture action plan and how to engage staff to support it
The course is targeted at Consultants/Auditors/Technical/HR/Senior Management who lead on culture, Operational, Technical & Quality staff, BRCGS & Industry Professionals or anyone involved in implementing and maintaining Product Safety Culture.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.