Seamless™ Management Systems
Our Seamless™ services support effective management systems solutions for compliance, sustainability and optimizing operations.
Shipping operators face the continuous need to optimize operations and, at the same time, provide evidence of meeting internal and external stakeholder requirements and expectations.
DNV’s Seamless™ Maritime Management Systems (MMS) Services support the effective utilization of statutory and ISO management systems standards to meet strategic goals, and handle requirements and expectations.
We recommend using your MMS and DNV’s Seamless™ audit assessments to strategically optimize your company and to support the quality of your services, the protection of the environment, the optimization of energy use, and health and safety.
The Seamless™ Services support sustainability goals (e.g. energy efficiency and decarbonization) and optimization goals (e.g. the handling of resources, and effectiveness in operations).
With Seamless™ MMS Services, DNV utilizes overlaps in objectives, requirements and methodologies to leverage synergies and deliver effective assessments, in support of Customers’ strategic use of management systems
For those choosing Seamless™ and holding a Document of Compliance with us, there will be one combined management system audit, for ISM and any combination of:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
DNV’s Seamless™ Maritime Management Systems Services support you in unlocking the full potential of management systems to achieve operational and strategic goals:
- Documented compliance with international management system standards
- Combined audits support effective management system solutions, focusing on what matters with fewer operational interruptions and a reduced administrative burden
- Audits tailored for your company to support your precise needs
- Objective assessment of the effectiveness of your management system in meeting strategic needs, ensuring ongoing compliance and meeting stakeholder expectations