Our specialists are here to helpGet in touch Submit request for proposal
The renewable energy landscape is vast, and as a corporate buyer you require informed advice and guidance, as well as access to the wholesale market.
DNV is an expert on local market conditions, performing technical, commercial, regulatory and environmental studies across a broad spectrum of European energy companies. Our technical expertise is also demonstrated through our thorough due diligence services which are performed using our expert resources available to us globally. Our global online data management service, Resource Panorama, for the wind and solar energy industries, contains global wind patterns, which allows us to provide customers with better real time data globally.
Below is an overview of our technical expertise and services.
Renewable asset management assessment
- DNV's global team of due diligence experts advises A&D transactions on behalf of both sellers and buyers, and greenfield projects on behalf of developers and lenders
- DNV's services unlock future value for assets through identifying improvement opportunities
- DNV is an expert on local market situations, performing technical, commercial, regulatory and environmental studies across a broad spectrum of European energy companies
- The core due diligence team can leverage on a global pool of technical experts within the broader DNV organization
WIND & SOLAR FORECAST
Global Data Management
- DNV manages a global online data management service called Recource Panorama for the wind and solar energy industries, which contains global wind patterns
- Resource Panorama helps to optimize resource assessments for your portfolio of wind masts, remote sensing devices and solar stations
- We develop socio-economic and energy scenarios for the energy transition and the transition to a circular economy
- We performed a trend analysis of the 10 most important drivers (trends) for the transition. This analysis provided qualitative and quantitative insights into the expected developments of these trends and the potential impact on the energy transition in a specific region