Well-trained divers are essential for successful diving operations - DNV’s expertise supports you in reaching the best training results.
Designing, constructing and operating reliable diving simulators is a complex task. These systems must not only replicate real conditions – they also need to ensure the utmost safety at different training levels.
For the past 25 years, DNV experts have examined and tested more than 90 % of all newly built diving simulators worldwide, including diving simulators for deep-diving activities and naval use. That makes us your ideal partner for the inspection, testing and certification of your diving simulator.
The knowledge gained from our experience is reflected in our “Classification and construction of diving systems and diving simulators” rules.
As a result, we are able to offer:
- Classification according to DNV rules
- The assessment of compliance with further standards
- Certification of materials and components
- Engineering support during design and construction phases
- Periodic inspection of diving simulator systems
- Expert input for your system with regard to outfitting, compliance and technology
- Highly competent guidance all the way from the early project stages to compliance
- Safe and reliable operation of your diving simulator
- Proof of safety and quality for your customers evidenced by a recognised DNV certificate