Synergi Gas Overpressure Analysis application is a cloud-based web solution that analyses each regulator station in an existing Synergi Gas hydraulic model to calculate the consequences of a critical ‘fail open’ scenario.
The application details the downstream impacts, including maximum downstream pressure, percentage over the MAOP, length of gas mains effected, and the areas affected. At the same time, it also provides a system-wide view with summarized impact scores for each regulator station across multiple Synergi Gas models so you can easily rank the stations based on consequence.
Understand the consequences of a regulator station fail-open event
Understanding the relative impacts of a failure on each station within the distribution system allows planning and design engineers to proactively plan mitigation strategies – ranging from priority station redesign/ rebuilds, installation of protective valving, or increased patrols and surveillance.
Synergi Gas Overpressure Analysis application automates the process of analysing individual stations, thereby simplifying and expediting the otherwise manpower intensive manual analysis of each station. The detailed hydraulic analyses are displayed as interactive charts and maps to quickly visualize the location and severity of impacts for all stations in the model.
Synergi Gas Overpressure Analysis application will help you:
- Understand the impact of a regulator station fail-open
- Assist in proactive planning for mitigation actions
- Prioritize and focus resources on high consequence stations
- Save time by eliminating time-consuming manual processes
- Improve planning through accurate, reliable analyses
- Provide consequence data to a more comprehensive regulator station risk model