Assurance of digital twin solutions
Verify and demonstrate the value and capabilities of your digital twin solution to gain market credibility and reduce time to market.
Common challenges for digital twin vendorsBased on our experience in working with digital twin vendors, we see three common challenges for commercial success:
- Communicating the value of the solution to potential customers in an efficient and trustworthy way – if this is not done, it can lead to long and costly sales processes
- Strong competition in a crowded market
- Ensuring successful user adoption of the digital twin solution after implementation
How DNV can help
We help you verify and demonstrate that your digital twin solution delivers the expected value, so you can build market credibility and reduce time to market. Using a claims-based approach, we will assess and verify the capabilities of your digital twin solution according to the specified scope. You will receive a documented proof of claims and an assurance statement that you can use for your commercial efforts and as guidance for product development.
Key benefits include:
- Building credibility and supporting your commercial efforts
- Identifying potential improvement areas for product development
- Getting clear guidance on how to improve and close potential gaps
- Increasing the likelihood of successful user adoption leading to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
Make your assurance statement available on your web page to boost credibility
Once the statement of capabilities is ready, you can make it available, for example on your web page with the DNV assurance mark.