CII advisory services
Carbon Intensity Indicator (CII) target setting, improvements and regular monitoring is not the future, it happens now.
Our advisory experts are already experienced in assisting shipowners and operators in developing cost-efficient and technically solvable decarbonization strategies and reduction plans. Navigating the different abatement options is essential to stay in compliance with the specified requirements from the IMO and from other stakeholders such as EU, banks, insurance, and charterers. To screen for the most beneficial measures for your vessels we use our Abatement Insight database (see information box in blue below) combined with review by our key technical discipline experts. Prioritization and scheduling of measures is done in close collaboration with you.
We structure our CII offering in 3 steps (figure 1):
Figure 1. Our approach for benchmarking, selecting abatement measures utilizing our Abatement Insight database, and developing decarbonization plans ensuring that targets are met.
Benefits of using our service:
- Rest assured that your vessels are future-proofed and enhance their earning capacities.
- Be on the right track to meet the decarbonization trajectory
- Get insight into your own CII performance compared with competitors and your targets.
- Receive support on how best to monitor and improve the CII performances of your ships and portfolios of ships.
- Use easily understandable dashboards for exploring measures and visualizing the CII performance for your fleet.