DNV’s Hydrogen Forecast to 2050 explores the hydrogen outlook globally, regionally, and by sector. It provides our first dedicated forecast across hydrogen production, transport, and end use, and offers insights into factors crucial to scaling hydrogen, including policy, regulations, safety, and investment.
On 14 June 2022, we launched the research at our Hydrogen Future event, with more than 10,000 professionals from energy and maritime industries joining us to discuss the future of hydrogen. Watch the presentations and discussions directly via the video further down this page.
Hydrogen Future: Speakers and agenda
Key findings of DNV’s hydrogen forecast
- Remi Eriksen, President and CEO, DNV
- Ulrik Olbjørn, Project Manager Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Ulrich Rueth, Head of Hybrids and Hydrogen, Siemens Gamesa
- Jørg Aarnes, Global Lead Hydrogen and CCS, DNV
- Antony Green, Hydrogen Director, National Grid
- Gregor Pett, EVP, Market Analytics/Solutions, Uniper
- Bjarne Foldager, SVP Head of Two Stroke Business, MAN Energy Solutions
- Marie Jaroni, Head of Decarbonization, thyssenkrupp