Our global team of over 12,500 employees, who represent more than 100 nationalities, are the face of DNV in over 100 countries all over the world. We build relationships with customers that are based on trust in our technical ability, as well as on the integrity and personal conduct of our people. To serve our customers to the best of our ability requires diverse identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. It demands that we develop and sustain a culture of inclusivity and psychological safety that allows each employee to deliver their best work.
Download our DEI policy for specifics.
DNV’s global ambition is to:
- Foster an inclusive culture where employees can grow, feel valued and have a sense of belonging;
- Embrace diverse identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives;
- Work to ensure that equity is embedded in our policies, processes and practices, and strive to provide fair access to continuous growth and development for all employees.
To achieve our DEI ambition, we commit to working towards:
- Visibly demonstrating leadership engagement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion;
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving a Management System related to diversity;
- Ensuring that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are embedded into all our processes;
- Developing and evolving DEI strategies and initiatives including awareness and training programs;
- Establishing and maintaining procedures for the reporting of discrimination and harassment, investigating reports, and taking appropriate actions to prevent recurrence;
- Working in accordance with the principles of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- Being transparent about our performance through annual reporting and other methods.