Nautical Site Information Models (NSIM)
Svein Erik Endresen
Already know what you are looking for?Request for quote
A system that helps to optimize facilities and moorings and thus directly contributes to safer operations and higher earnings.
NSIM is a computer system tailor-made for the fish-farming industry. The physical fish-farming facility and site are mirrored in a digital twin in a room with a geographical positioning system.
The use of a digital twin leads to considerable savings throughout a facility's life, such as:
- Savings due to a reduced feed factor
- Savings on chartering service boats and hiring crew
- Savings due to no compliance analysis being required after the facility is floated
- Reduced risk of fish escaping
- Reduced need for environmental monitoring
NSIM is suitable for both large and small fish-farming companies. Contact us to learn how to get started with NSIM.