- Large process valves are typically installed for long lifetimes and are difficult to replace or repair, making it hard to combat the effects of degradation due to age.
- Many ageing assets have experienced valve failures which pose a risk to safe and reliable operation.
- Development of cost effective maintenance programmes for process valves.
- Extend the useful life of valves and reduce replacement costs.
- Reduce risks to the safe and reliable operation of assets.
- A best practice guide for effectively maintaining valves in order to reduce the risk of failure, and recommendations for remedial maintenance for valves which have failed or degraded.