Strategic and technical advice for future-proof vessel newbuilds from Maritime Advisory
Building a new asset involves high risks, technical challenges, and regulations, to name just a few. Within today’s business landscape, in which large transformations are creating new demands, the future-proofing of newbuildings has become more essential than ever for all stakeholders involved.
Ensure the success of your vessel newbuilding project – with strategic and technical support from DNV Maritime Advisory:
- Meeting upcoming regulatory and stakeholder requirements
- Project and business risk management
- Vessel fit for purpose
- Vessel design assessment – strength and fatigue, hydrodynamics, machinery and systems, noise, vibration, energy efficiency and safety
- Risk assessment and validation of new technology
- Fuel and technology flexibility
Our advisory experts have extensive knowledge about maritime technology, integrity, newbuilding processes, market development and maritime transformations within digitalization and decarbonization.
Contact us to get more insights into how to future-proof your newbuilding projects.