This course comprises Part I: Virtual training session - Introduction to the course (2- 3 hours) followed by Part II: self-paced study (4 weeks) - giving a unique opportunity to learn at a participant’s own speed online and complete the training. The learning outcome of this blended delivery option is the same as that of Classroom training.
This course will help develop the key skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating across a broad range of organizational contexts, including the capability to evaluate and improve both own communications and those of others within their organization.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have knowledge of:
- Verbal communications including creating a clear and concise message, voice and body language, presentation skills and effective questioning
- Written communications
- Behavior in communication including personal styles and personality types and listening skills
- Giving and receiving feedback including feedback framework and dealing with conflict
- The negotiation process and skills in conducting a negotiation
- Customer and stakeholder communications in the organization
- Evaluation of communications and action planning
This course is designed for anyone intending to gain a good understanding of the fundamentals of stakeholder communication.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.