Over a ship’s lifetime, the hull is exposed to structural stress, including extreme loads and impacts when loading and discharging and when operating in harsh conditions. In order to better protect the vessel, reduce the risk of structural failure, as well as to optimise dry-docking preparation, budgeting and reduce technical operation costs - modern Hull Integrity Management systems support ship managers and ship owners.
Watch the webinar video to learn more about how to:
- Easily plan inspections and manage scope of inspections
- Proactively manage structural defects and anomalies to mitigate risk and avoid more costly repairs later on
- Have more control over your hull integrity and maintenance programmes and be able to prove this to your stakeholders
- Cut costs for hull surveys, maintenance and dry-docking
- Get fleet and sister vessel overview supporting proactive actions
- Reduce the risk of surprises and costly delays in next drydock
Presenter from DNV GL:
Sebastian Eggert, Principal Specialist
The webinar video is especially relevant for:
Fleet managers, Superintendents, DPAs, Maintenance managers, Quality and Safety Managers, Vetting Inspectors, Masters, existing and potential users of ShipManager Hull.