Process and risk engineers are increasingly required to present consequences and risk results in GIS applications such as Google Earth. Phast and Safeti software have a GIS engine that can fulfill this requirement simply.
In this webinar video, we will demonstrate how you can take the necessary steps to establish communication between Phast/Safeti and GIS (e.g. Google Earth).
- The workflow to integrate Phast/Safeti results with GIS
- Obtain georeferenced satellite imagery
- Import to Phast/Safeti
- Plot results in Phast/Safeti
- Export to GIS
- The workflow to integrate GIS geometry to Phast/Safeti
- Obtain KML file from GIS
- Import KML file to Phast/Safeti