Joint Industry Project (JIP)
DNV is inviting core and wind turbine manufacturers to a new JIP which will define and standardize core testing methods to improve data reliability, validity and increase the efficiency of product qualifications.
- Improved reliability of quality data
- Improved time to market for new products
- Reduced overall risks
- Increased efficiency during qualification
- Drive global standardization
- Improved security of supply to levelize the cost of energy in the industry.
Call for partners
Join us to work towards a new industry best practice for cores which will better support the growth of wind energy.
Learn more by looking at the presentation or contact us.