This webinar covers the range of typical agreements required to bring together an energy storage or hybrid renewable energy project and will highlight the major risk items which require alignment between both the contracts and the expected performance of the plant. Specifically, we will discuss or answer the following:
- What are the typical major agreements for a storage project?
- Ensuring alignment on performance, damage structures, etc.
- What are the key deliverables in an off-take agreement?
- The ins and outs of off-take structures and performance requirements
- How does the offtake agreement set the requirements for the design of the project and service agreement?