Over the past few years, there has been a marked increase in insurance premiums assigned to solar projects to cover the risks of hail, extreme winds and other natural catastrophes. In some cases, the resulting impacts on project economics are material — even causing developers to question project feasibility in certain markets. This leads to the question, are premiums out of step with actual risk levels?
Watch our on-demand webinar for a roundtable discussion with experts from across the industry as they address key questions about insuring solar projects.
- Moderator: Sergio Roldan - Senior Project Manager, DNV
- Amelie Pedersen - Manager, CIP
- Brian Tyluki - Senior Vice President, GCube
- Brent Poliquin - Vice President, Strategy, Verisk AIR
- Hamid Gerami - Structural Engineer, DNV
- Russ Laplante - Senior Vice President, M&A and Project Finance, Savion