1. DATE is a class and statutory technical help desk service provided by DNV GL AS, a company incorporated in Norway, to its established customers.
2. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law. Any dispute in connection with or arising from DATE or your use thereof, whether in contract or in tort, or otherwise in respect of any information or advice, whether express or implied, given on through DATE, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Norway.
3. All support provided by DNV GL through DATE, including, but not limited to, advice, information and/or material, whether oral or in writing ("the Support"), shall constitute confidential information. The Support is specific for the company you represent, and shall not be disclosed to third parties, unless strictly necessary for the purpose of the Support. The Support does not imply any license to use or refer to DNV GL or its trademarks other than directly related to the purpose of the Support.
4. Rules, standards and other service documents are subject to continuous development and modification. Thus, any advice provided regarding the interpretation of service documents is necessarily preliminary.
5. While DNV GL uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Support is accurate and up-to-date, DNV GL makes no warranties in respect of the Support. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Support is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, DNV GL does not assume any legal liability for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other loss or damage, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), including, but not limited to, loss of use, production, revenue and profits, arising from or in connection with the Support, or the use or reliance upon the Support.
7. You hereby, on behalf of yourself and your company, waive any claims against any companies in the DNV GL group of companies arising from or in connection with the Support, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence).
8. Unless explicitly acknowledged by DNV GL in the contract in question, no advice, information, statements, representations or materials provided through DATE shall be deemed to be relevant for the interpretation of the terms of any contracts entered into with DNV GL.