Why this course?
This CQI- IRCA Certified course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of OHSMS (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - ISO 45001:2018). Reference is made to the standard ISO 19011 - Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and the ISO 17021 - Conformity assessment- Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of Management Systems.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to qualify as a Lead Auditor/Auditor and perform Internal/External audits of OHSMS as per ISO 45001 standard.
- Management systems - What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 45001 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective
- How to plan and conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
- For succesful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- Occupational healty and safety management
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous Assessment during the training course and a closed book examination (2 hours) at the end of the course.
- A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the written examination
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to upgrade your CQI IRCA Internal/Lead auditor status
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org