Asset analytics and equipment maintenance dashboards for utilities - Cascade Insight
How can we help you?Request information
Know what you need?Request quote
Asset analytics and electric utility asset performance management software with equipment maintenance dashboards providing actionable intelligence on assets and the grid
Asset analytics for electric utilities
Asset analytics for electric utilities is based on rapidly advancing technologies combined with the digitalization of systems and processes. With asset analytics software for electric utilities, using real-time performance data and predictive algorithms, transmission and distribution companies can optimize operations, reduce risk and gain improved reliability of their electric assets. Asset analytics software provides a lens into the status of maintenance schedules, maintenance cost and high-risk equipment. The software uses asset analytics and an equipment maintenance dashboard to focus efforts where and when they are needed, enabling cost reduction, easing regulatory compliance and reducing costly outages.
Cascade Insight, asset analytics software from DNV
DNV has developed Cascade Insight, a web-based electric grid asset analytics application with utility-specific equipment maintenance dashboards to provide critical equipment insights to asset maintenance and substation maintenance programs.
Build the broader asset performance management view of your assets and the grid with visualization and analytics of actionable intelligence. With the insights from your asset and grid data, you will get the support you need for critical operational decisions that have financial and operational impact.
Cascade Insight provides access to dashboards and analysis throughout the utility via a web browser. Now you can extend the intelligence and asset analytics offered by Cascade to an enterprise audience with ease. Extend the value of Cascade software for substation maintenance, improve operations, reduce risk, manage regulatory compliance – and harvest your investment in Cascade data with Cascade Insight. Although Cascade is a relevant and convenient source of data for Cascade Insight, the software can also process, analyse and visualize data from supplemental sources.
Substation maintenance software
The substation maintenance software, with its equipment maintenance dashboards, provides visibility of your work and maintenance programs, the health and risk of your asset fleet, and the management of your corporate data repository. The asset analytics provide a lens into the status of your substation maintenance schedule, your asset maintenance cost and your high-risk equipment allows you to focus your electric utility asset management efforts where and when they are needed, enabling you to drive down costs, meet regulatory compliance demands and reduce costly power outages.
Asset analytics software, Cascade Insight:
- Import and integration of data
- Provides statistical reporting and visual dashboards on entire fleet of transmission and distribution (T&D) assets
- Imports and integrates data, and identifies anomalies in data collection
- Allows you to customize dashboards for specific and changing needs of various stakeholder groups
- Supports short-term operational and longer-term business strategies
- Enables overview of maintenance work order status
- Gives notification of high risk
- Supports financial performance analysis for scenarios such as maintenance cost and forecast
Equipment maintenance dashboard for electric grid asset analytics supports critical issues:
- How many high-risk assets exist, and where are they located?
- What is the breakdown, visible on the equipment maintenance dashboard, of high-risk equipment by equipment type (transformers, breakers, relays, switches, etc)?
- What is the status of equipment maintenance orders? How many are overdue?
- How many equipment, spares, parts locations are there?
- Which location in my system has the largest equipment maintenance cost?
- Where is my largest maintenance cost by equipment category, type, manufacturer and model?
- What is the total amount of forecasted maintenance work by year?
Cascade Insight is a platform for business intelligence and asset analytics
Years of customer experience and knowledge of the electric utility industry is bundled into Cascade Insight software. Your investment in Cascade can now be shared throughout your organization by delivering compelling dashboards and asset analytics without the need for full Cascade access or application updates. In addition, you get a flexible platform that can integrate other technical data sets, for example asset or grid data, within the context of asset performance management. You can leverage this data to create your own custom dashboards.