Process hazard analysis software
Phast process hazard analysis software examines the progress of a potential incident from the initial release to far-field dispersion analysis including modelling of pool spreading and evaporation, and flammable and toxic effects. It is the world's most comprehensive process hazard analysis software system.
Process safety management software
- Phast is the industry standard process hazard analysis tool for the analysis of flammable, fire, explosion and toxic hazards, used by over 1000 organizations globally
- The process safety management software incorporates groundbreaking model development research work conducted with process industry partners
- Phast process hazard analysis software has been continuously developed by experts for over 35 years
- Worldwide technical support and training is available for improved process safety management
- Industry standard process hazard analysis tool
- In order to meet your risk management goals, you need a robust understanding of the hazards posed by a process facility. Use the Phast process hazard analysis tool to quickly and accurately assess the threat potentials posed by a diverse range of hazard types.
Key benefits of Phast software for process hazard analysis
- Trustworthy process hazard analysis results - integrated models are constantly validated and verified
- Extensive reporting capability - comprehensive reports and charts for easy, intuitive display of results, for example on location maps and process plant layout diagrams
- Wide applicability of the process hazard analysis tool - various release types and sources can be modelled, e.g. from leaks, pipework, pipelines, ruptures, relief devices, vessel ruptures and more
- Assess diverse hazards - assess a wide range of flammable and toxic hazards for process safety management
- Extensively validated models - Phast provides a comprehensive suite of extensively validated models for analysis of process industry hazards
- User-friendly software for process hazard analysis - predefined linking of discharge, dispersion, pool, flammable and toxic effect calculations for ease of use