Machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, data mining and deep learning depend on trustworthy data. This is also a prerequisite for safe and sustainable operations of critical systems, and when condition-based maintenance is to be used.
In order to ensure both reliable operations and valid analytics, it is important that data quality requirements are clearly defined, assessed and continuously monitored for all critical systems and services.
Watch the webinar recording to learn how a data management framework can help in this process.
- Time series data and sensor data
- Data management and data quality
- Condition-based maintenance
- Data analytics
- Return on investment from implementing data management
- Karl John Pedersen, Principal Specialist Data Services, DNV – Digital Solutions
- Per Myrseth, Head of Data Services, DNV – Digital Solutions