EHS, ESG and GRC Software – DNV Synergi Life
How can we help you?Contact us
Empowering your safety, sustainability, and compliance journey
Share, collaborate, and grow with DNV Synergi Life
DNV's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016, 2017 and 2018.
With Synergi Life risk management software you have all the tools you need to manage QHSE (or HSE) non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions. Synergi Life's QHSE software system for enterprise risk is used by over 350 companies worldwide, with more than 750,000 users globally, across a number of industries and businesses, such as energy, healthcare, transport, local government, construction and more.
Incident management software
- Comprehensive QHSE software providing a management system and risk management solution
- Optional modules that fit your business needs
- Ability to streamline processes and report on-the-go with optional mobile app solution
- Software based on DNV’s extensive experience in QHSE and risk management
- DNV expertise within each business sector
- Industry-specific solutions that are up-to-date according to business standards and all new requirements for QHSE software
Risk and QHSE focus in your health and safety management system
In a global business environment there is a great awareness of risk, yet most companies lack a complete picture of their enterprise risk portfolio. Companies need to address risk quickly and demonstrate risk performance in real-time, in an accountable and transparent way with risk management software. Synergi Life is a comprehensive business solution for QHSE (quality, health, safety and environment) and risk management – managing all non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions.
Processes in Synergi Life software for QHSE management
- Incident management and reporting
- QHSE management
- Corrective actions
- Experience transfer
- Trending and KPI monitoring