This course introduces the participants to our hydrodynamics tool HydroD, supported by Wasim, Postresp and Xtract. The course includes hydrodynamic analysis of ships with forward speed, and statistical post-processing animation.
The following topics will be covered:
- Perform hydrodynamic analysis of ships with forward speed
- Global analysis in time domain, including calm sea and irregular wave condition
- Fourier transformation from time domain to frequency domain
- Load transfer to structural model
- Short term statistical analysis in frequency domain
- Create animations of time domain simulations
Naval architects and structural engineers involved in conceptual studies and/or detailed engineering of any type of ship.