DNV assists in the development of the policy and regulatory environment needed to make hydrogen a practical solution. In parallel, DNV helps companies to understand the policy landscape and provides insights into the technical and business aspects of hydrogen.
Services to energy and maritime industries
- Development of cost models and financial models for hydrogen providers and users.
- Market potential studies
- Business case development including sustainability impact
- Modelling of storage impact and specific market potential
- Market studies and decision support for introduction of low and zero emission fuels including hydrogen towards the maritime industry
- Cost of electricity and electrolyzer equipment forecasts as an input into green hydrogen cost
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking through all value chain components
- Utilization/timing of Green H2 production, curtailment and operational optimization
- Assessment of ancillary services to the grid via electrolyzer load shaping
- Seasonal storage and H2 energy storage studies for high renewables penetration.