Energy Transition Outlook
Electrification is growing and greening in all regions and sectors. The long-term influence of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on the pace of the energy transition is low compared with the main long-term drivers of change: plunging renewables costs, electrification, and rising carbon prices.
- How do we turn talk into action to curb emissions?
- Which are the most promising technologies?
- How will the UK energy mix develop?
- What will the future cost of household spending on energy?
- How do we create new opportunities?
Get answers to these and many other questions by downloading DNV’s UK Energy Transition Outlook (ETO) report.
This first edition of the UK ETO is a truly independent forecast providing detailed information on the demand and supply of energy towards 2050 and delves into the specific opportunities, challenges, policy, and financing relating to various energy vectors in the UK market.
Get highlights and insights on how the energy transition is developing in the UK now.