TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment eXchange) is a global information security standard for the automotive industry. A maturity-based information security assessment approach, it is targeted to the automotive industry’s needs. Primarily applicable to 1st and 2nd tier suppliers but extendable to more complex supply chains, assessment is a requirement from certain OEMs.
This eight hour online tutored training course gives an overview of the TISAX standard, the role of ENX, the ENX registration process, the VAD ISA catalogue, the third-party assessment process, and how to maintain the ENX Labelling.
Course benefits include free access to our online self-assessment tool where attendees can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- Have an overview of ENX and TISAX®;
- Understand the TISAX® assessment process;
- Usage of the VDA ISA catalogue;
- Usage of the DNV reporting schemes;
- Understand the relation between TISAX® and ISO/IEC 27001.
The course is aimed at:
- Any manager/consultant interested in TISAX standard and working with IATF, functional safety, ISO 27001, cloud safety in the ICT (including Data centres) and automotive sector;
- Sales managers are also welcomed to obtain the required foundation knowledge on the TISAX specific block which is tailored for sales managers.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Automotive; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.