This course is designed for those required to perform audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO 19011 for first- and second-party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO 17021 for third party audits.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
The aim of the course is to gain an understanding of the purpose and methodology of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, including the HLS from an auditing perspective.
On successful completion of this course participants will have knowledge of:
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value-added audit reporting and follow-up
Prerequisites: Participants should hold a valid Lead Auditor Certificate for a full five-day course, in Quality, EMS or equivalent. Such a certificate is mandatory in order to apply for CQI IRCA Auditor Certification.
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- Knowledge of management systems audit through satisfactory completion of a CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Training course (or acceptable alternative) in another discipline.
- The PDCA cycle
- Occupational health and safety management
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used Occupational Health and Safety Management terms and definitions, as per ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001:2018.
This course is recommended for those:
- Planning to perform internal audits
- Preparing to become an external auditor of OHSMS management systems according to the ISO 45001 standard.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.