This combined training course for auditors transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 consists of 2 parts.
Part 1: e-Learning duration approximately 2 hours (to be performed as self-study prior to classroom training - this part will be available for 14 days prior to classroom training)
Part 2: Classroom training duration 1 Day. (Part 1 must be completed to attend the classroom training.)
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking to upgrade CQI and IRCA status or other Auditor Certification Schemes.Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
The aim of the course is to upgrade your OHSMS Lead/Internal Auditor knowledge and skills to meet the ISO 45001:2018 management system standard.
On successful completion of this course pack, participants will be able to:
- Comply with auditor migration requirements for formal qualification.
- Compare between OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 45001:2018 standard.
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Gain skills & knowledge to audit against the new ISO 45001 OHSMS standard
Prerequisites: Participants must be OHSAS 18001 (CQI and IRCA certified/similar) Lead/Internal Auditors. Also, they must have thorough knowledge on Annex SL/HLS through completion of the HLS knowledge Module 1 of DNV Auditor Transition Training Pack (Duration – minimum 7 hours) or similar.
This course is intended for:
- OHSAS 18001 Auditors/Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their qualification to ISO 45001:2018 standard.
- Trainers and consultants who search for new knowledge related to the implications of auditing based on the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.