This course covers the purpose, structure and content of ISO 22301 and how it contributes to business continuity.
Subjects include principles of auditing, the competence & evaluation of auditors and the audit process as per ISO 19011, with particular regard to audit planning, conduct of audit and reporting with impact to the management.
At the end of the course, attendees will fully understand:
- The purpose of a business continuity management system;
- The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable;
- Risk and impact assessment;
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301;
- Knowledge of the business continuity management principles and concepts such as business continuity strategies, risk assessment and analysis, business continuity response options and performance metrics.
Anyone who possesses basic understanding of the content, application and implementation of business continuity management system in their organization and seeking auditing skills and knowledge required to audit business continuity management systems.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Risk management and business continuity; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.