This one-day awareness training course is designed to enable participants to gain basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standard. Attendees are taken through a simple implementation process of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS), as an enabler to understand the general requirements and methods of implementation.
ObjectiveOn successful completion of this awareness course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basics of a management system and related structure of ISO standards in general.
- Briefly describe the framework for a generic management system standard referring to the high-level structure.
- Explain the purpose of ISO 22000:2018.
- Understand the approach and the methods for Food Safety Management System per ISO 22000:2018.
This course is suitable for:
- Food safety professionals, sustainability managers, executives and professionals who have an interest in FSMS.
- Trainers and consultants who are searching for basic knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.