In this online training course, you gain knowledge and skills related to the fundamentals of energy management systems and the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
Other course benefits include access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Also, attendees will gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
On successful completion of this training course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of ISO 50001 and how an energy management system can improve your business.
- Identify the key requirements within the standard and its structure
- Learn more about the main terms and definitions related to energy management.
This course is aimed at:
- All professional & management personnel who have an interest in energy management systems (EnMS)
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the EnMS standard- ISO 50001:2018.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Environment and energy; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.