This course comprises Part I: Virtual training session - Introduction to the course (2- 3 hours) followed by Part II: self-paced study (4 weeks) - giving a unique opportunity to learn at a participant’s own speed online and complete the training. The learning outcome of this blended delivery option is the same as that of classroom training.
The program will help develop a knowledge and approach towards implementing or contributing to effective change in organizations. The course will focus on how organizational change can leverage and sustain improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to organizational change, values, and cultures
- Change thinking: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Barriers and enablers of change
- Introduction to learning patterns
- Increasing readiness to change
- Introduction to managing change
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have:
- Developed knowledge and approaches towards implementing or contributing to effective change in organizations.
- Gained a focus on how organizational change can leverage and sustain improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction
This course is designed for anyone intending to gain a good understanding of the fundamentals of change management.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.