The course will focus on the following areas:
- Structure and content of the standard process approach, quality management system audit and management plant, facility and equipment planning;
- Planning for new products, design of products and manufacturing processes;
- Purchase requirements for products with embedded software;
- Production problem solving, improvement, warranty;
- Core tools: APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, Control Plan, PPAP.
Get to know the structure and content of the IATF 16949 standard.
Upon completion, attendees will understand how to use the different core tools to secure efficient manufacturing processes.
All persons working with quality performance in the automotive industry.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Automotive; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.