Explores fundamentals such as good hygiene, good agricultural and good manufacturing practices, generally referred to as prerequisite programs, and also hazard analysis and critical control points.
This interactive eLearning training course consists of 4 modules, each of between 30 minutes and 60 minutes in length.
The course comprises practical examples and opportunities to try out new knowledge in an interactive manner. Each module closes with a summary and quiz. A score of 75% in each quiz is needed to progress to the next module.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide;
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
Course users who successfully complete all modules will gain an understanding of the fundamentals in food safety management systems with focus on:
- Important definitions;
- PRPs (Prerequisite Programs);
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
This course is suitable for:
- Food safety professionals, sustainability managers, executives & professionals who have an interest in food safety management systems;
- Trainers and consultants who are searching for knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.