This is a comprehensive course for Cascade users responsible for the configuration of locations, positions, equipment, inspections, maintenance programs and criticality/health/risk assessment algorithms.
The following topics are covered:
- Navigator configuration and access for locations and equipment
- User security controls
- Configuration of location/position, equipment, parts and inventory and employees
- Inspection definitions and form development
- Maintenance program configuration of procedures and trigger events
- Formula builder for criticality/health/risk and calculated fields/inspection validation rules
- Review the diagnostic interfaces in additional modules for Doble Test Assistant, Transformer Oil Analytics, Powerbase and Excel Forms
You will be given the opportunity to apply your new knowledge of Cascade software through hands-on examples and case studies.
Cascade, asset performance management software, is a user-defined application, allowing for flexibility in designing the system to work with your utility operations. Understanding the configuration options and the entire system from setup to end-user allows your utility to manage your day-to-day operations, leverage relevant data, and monitor your ongoing maintenance program, enabling time-based, conditional and/or risk-based maintenance for advanced asset management methodologies.
Users responsible for designing the system to match your needs on an operational basis, as well as IT professionals part of the Cascade administration team. It may include subject matter experts (SMEs) for detailed knowledge on specific equipment management, such as transformers, circuit breakers, etc. This group may also be trainers for end users, so it is critical that they understand both the configuration and the subsequent behaviour in the system.