The main purpose of the training is to update and refresh knowledge of the APQP4Wind framework, the rationale behind it and the value of using it from a management perspective. It also serves to discuss best practices and lessons learned from the implementation and use of APQP4Wind and to present updates during the latest 4-year period as well as future perspectives.
A valid four-year training certificate is issued to all participants who pass the test.
After this training, the participants will have a better knowledge of:
- Updates of manual, workbook and analysis tool as well as a short presentation of main changes;
- Presentation of APQP4Wind organization and options to join as member;
- Changes in OEM subscribing to APQP4Wind;
- Best practices in the implementation of APQP4Wind;
- Examples and discussions related to the interpretations, application, management and implementation of the topics.
The course is targeted at managers involved in deciding and outlining APQP4Wind on a strategic level as well as managers involved in implementation and use of APQP4Wind processes. To take this Refresher Training, you must have already attended an APQP4Wind Management Awareness Training course previously and be certified for it.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.