DNV's IMO DCS services
Plug in to a connected decarbonization journey
DNV’s DCS platform allows you to automatically transfer your operational data as frequently as you wish – removing the need for manual data aggregation and submission.
Emissions Insights, our unique emissions analysis tool that uses your ships’ DCS data, helps you then to turn tick-box exercises into valuable business information.
Emissions Insights provides you with real-time insights through powerful data visualization, and it also shows the preliminary CII rating of the vessels for the next three years based on the current data.
When it comes to creating the SEEMP Part III, our digital SEEMP Part III Generator is available to you as a DCS customer.
Your advantages of DCS with DNV in a nutshell:
- Digital reporting to minimize efforts
- Digital tools for the generation of the SEEMP Part II (IMO DCS) and MRV Monitoring Plans
- Integrated SEEMP Part III generation and easy updating
- Convenient monitoring of emissions and CII ratings
- Use of DNV’s overarching Compliance Planner tool containing the CII and SEEMP Part III
- Established reporting format covering the reporting requirements from all relevant regulations, currently IMO DCS and EU/UK MRV
- Dedicated DNV interface manager to assist in implementing an effective reporting set-up if necessary
- Easy planning and quality check of reported voyage and emission data
- Services for plan approval, verification and certification of plan and/or emission report
- Issuance of statements/confirmations of compliance or provision of corresponding recommendations to flag states (depending on authorizations received from the different flags)
- Liaison with flag states as required
Plug in to DNV's holistic and future-proof verification solution.