This is hands-on training providing the Synergi Gas user with necessary steps to configure and execute the Regulator Station Module (RSM). The Regulator Station module is a tool that helps you ensure that each of your distribution systems is adequately protected against unexpected overpressure conditions. In this course we will look at the station and analysis settings needed to setup your study, the various views and ultimately, the results of the study for regulator station overpressure protection. This is a hands-on training and you will be using your copy of Synergi Gas RSM application during the course.
- Understand the process of an overpressure protection study
- Learn the importance of the equipment warehouse
- Build regulator stations, relief valves and station piping
- Understand the RSM analysis and reports
- Understand how to export results to Synergi Gas
New users who will be running the Regulator Station module or users who need a refresher in this functionality (engineers, planners, and technicians who will be using Synergi Gas).