This course is aimed for any practitioner that wants to use bow ties, and previous experience is not mandatory. Knowledge of basic risk concepts and terminology (e.g. hazards, controls) is necessary to make the most of the course.
The following topics are covered:
- Background of Barrier Management and Bow tie
- How to create a bow tie diagram
- What constitutes a barrier
- Barrier Performance
- Accessing Bow Tie diagrams
- Human Factors with BSCAT (Synergi Life BSCAT Personal Factors)
- Barriers and performance standards
- Practical application of Bow Ties
Learn practical approaches to structuring risk so that they can be escalated and communicated meaningfully to all parts of the organisation.
Risk Managers and Analysts, Technical, Process Safety and HSE personnel.