This transition course is designed to upgrade QMS lead/Internal auditor knowledge and skills and help an organization to transfer from current to the next generation ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standards.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking to upgrade CQI IRCA status or other auditor certification schemes.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the complete training course and written examination at the end of the course.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
On successfully completing this course attendees will:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Be able to verify management systems and audit ISO 9001:2015 management system requirements effectively.
- Comply with auditor transition requirements for formal qualification.
- Compare between ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Gain skills & knowledge to audit against the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Participants must have a sound knowledge of the current ISO 9001:2008 standard and have attended the Module 1 of DNV Auditor Transition Training Pack (duration – minimum 1 day).
This course is intended for:
- QMS managers, QES managers, QMS lead auditors, Internal auditors, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing management systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the implications of the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Training can be done in classroom or online. For the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.