Join Edoardo, our experienced Loads engineer, for a series of self-paced video lessons that will help you get up and running with Bladed quickly.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to navigate the Bladed interface, understand the range of simulations and their purpose, run both steady state and dynamic simulations, visualize the results and post-process the outputs.
What you will learn
- Navigate the Bladed interface
- Understand the range of simulations and their purpose
- Run steady and dynamic simulations
- Visualize results with Bladed Results Viewer to draw conclusions
- Post-process your results
New and returning Bladed users who need an introduction or refresher to start using the software.
- Familiarity with wind turbine technology and loads is beneficial but not necessary
- Installed versions of 'Bladed', 'Bladed Results Viewer' and a spreadsheet tool e.g. Excel
- A valid Bladed license and support contract, or a trial license.