All employees working in the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tool
Learning objectivesAfter this training the participants are able to:
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes
- Understand the core of the tools used in APQP4Wind, the rationales behind and the value in using the tools
- Reflect on how their own role supports and impacts the APQP4Wind processes
- Reflect on the role as trainer and how to convey the training
- Understand the process (validation and approval)
- Understand to communicate this understanding to colleagues
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Communicate this understanding to colleagues
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises.
- It is a prerequisite for attendance in APQP4Wind Train-the-Trainer that the participant has previously attended and passed the exam in APQP4Wind Management Awareness Training
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 3,5 hours including a short test and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises.